Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Have Returned...

After such a long time I have returned to my blogging friends... I have spent some time learning new things and just getting over this awful winter slump I have felt like I have been in...

There are so many things that have changed and I think you will notice some new changes here on my blog too shortly...
  • I have learned how to sew...I'm still no expert but plan on continuing to learn and I will share with you all some projects. My first project will be the Apple Core Quilt I made for my daughter as a Christmas present...
  • I applied for a couple design teams...I accepted one and then got accepted for the second one the day after..I am still with Close To My Heart and just want to expand my horizons and share with you all some new products I am playing with and some new projects and techniques as well...I am a Creative Team Member over at Down A Dirt Road Scrapbooking. This is a local Saskatchewan scrapbook store and online store as well. I will be sharing projects and challenges on the forum over there as well as here and encourage anyone to come join in on the fun!
  • I have started to venture into more rustic designs and playing with Barn Wood or Reclaimed Wood as well as Horseshoes...Look forwards to some projects being shared as well...

 I look forwards to sharing all the exciting new projects and challenges with you!

Creatively,



1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back. I look forward to seeing all your new creations. Congratulations on becoming part of two design teams!

    ReplyDelete

Thought sharing happens here!