Tuesday, June 5, 2012

{Stampaganza ~ A Tree}

With Stampaganza on for the whole month of June I have decided to post projects I have created using the Close To My Heart My Acrylix Stamps. I chose the A-sized A Tree Stamp Set (A1124)

I have loved this stamp since I first set eyes on it. So as I was recently planning for a card club I had been looking at all the great projects in the current Idea Book I came across a 6x6 card using this stamp and decided to put a spin on this and use the Dotty For You paper that was the Constant Campaign in April and May...it was so popular that it sold out before the cut off...Talk about popular! I also decided to make this card into a 4x4 card...

So here is what I came up with...

Pear base with Lagoon Dotty Paper, White Daisy square and stamped images...

I did a set of 6 cards and each tree had one Tulip butterfly. The tree top is popped up with 3-D Foam Squares

Items used in this project:
A1124 ~ A Tree
Pear Cardstock
Dotty For You Paper
White Daisy Cardstock
Z2111 ~ Chocolate Exclusive Ink
Z2197 ~ Pear Exclusive Ink
Z2166 ~ Tulip Exclusive Ink
3-D Foam Squares

Hope you enjoyed this card, there is more to come!


Let's Live Inspired!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards. A Tree is a super stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed working with this one and can see using it many more times...

    ReplyDelete

Thought sharing happens here!