Sunday, June 17, 2012

{Heart 2 Heart Challenges ~ Father's Day Card 2}

This card will be entered for the Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week.

I will start with the supplies I used:
You Are... (S1204)
Trinity Alphabet (E1021)
Dimensional Element - Start (Z1680)
Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Outdoor Denim Cardstock (1275)
Cocoa Exclusive Ink (Z2114)
Outdoor Denim Exclusive Ink (Z2140)
Sparkles (Z1104)
Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
Copic Markers

This card was inspired by a photo in the current Idea Book. I love that this is a great perk of the Idea Books, there are so many wonderful examples of inspiration for consultants and customers. I saw this amazing cover to a mini album on page 141. It used the April SOTM. I thought this would make an amazing Father's Day card and it did.


I changed certain aspects like the star and patterns. I placed the card front onto an Outdoor Denim card base that makes a 6" x 6" card. I truly love how this card turned out and hope you did too!

Let's Live Inspired!

3 comments:

  1. Your card turned out so well. Love how vibrant the blue star looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! I like the colors & all the stamping! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with that stamp set. You worked it out, dawg.

    ReplyDelete

Thought sharing happens here!