Sunday, May 27, 2012

{Rose Bouquet}

This weekend I had the pleasure to attend my nieces' dance recital and really wanted to be able to give her a keepsake that she would remember...having just finished my own daughters' dance season...I wish I had thought of this before now... I decided to create a bouquet of roses in her favorite colors...and mine as well...lol!

I started by cutting out the flowers using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge at 5.5" so I used 3 pieces of cardstock in Lagoon, Pear and a sheet of Dotty For You paper... I used the wavy rose shape and set out to form them into roses...

I spritzed them all with a pearl mist to add a little shimmer and detail to the roses... I pierced each center and placed a floral wire through the center, hot glued it into place and sprinkled some glitter into the center.


I also decided that roses need leaves so I cut out some leaves and spritzed them with Eucalyptus Walnut Ink and Gold Smooch Spritz Spray. I used my dry embossing stylus and formed some veins into the leaves to add some texture and Voila!


Add some washi tape to hold the bouquet together and tie a bow. I stamped a tag using the Aspire Stamp set and tied it onto the bouquet. Hope you enjoy this quick blog post!


Let's Live Inspired!




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous bouquet! I love it. The gold on the leaves is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! When you get a chance stop by my blog, I gave you an award!

    Cheers,
    Candra

    www.PaperDragonFleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thought sharing happens here!