Thursday, May 10, 2012

{1 Layout, 5 Ways ~ Layout 3}

Getting to the point where I feel like I'm making some progress on this blog series...I'm over the half way point! Yay!

I had so much fun with this particular layout that I created several versions of it and here is the next one I want to share with you.



I again used the Pemberley paper and it is so similar to the first layout but with adding different embellishments and techniques you can make a layout different!

I have recently become so eager to make my own embellishments and I have fun doing it!
I decided to stamp a few flowers and ink the edges after cutting them out ~ careful to remember to cut so there was some texture to the shape. Adding a brad to the center to anchor it to the page, and you have a super cute embellishment!


While I stamped the images onto the base page I decided to add some Bitty Pearls to the images to add some dimension and a little bling!



I added two stripes of B&T and formed banners to help bring some attention to my title area. I LOVE dragonflies and so I was so excited to finally have a stamp that featured a dragonfly...and one that I liked!


I have been busy sewing and stitching on most of my layouts lately and this one was no exception! I used the CTMH Ruler and proceeded to place a border around the entire page. I decided to do a very close pattern to form a beautiful and delicate line of stitching on the page. This is just one more way you can make a layout striking and still be able to include it into an album with another page using the same pattern.

If you can change a few features and embellishments to a page you can draw a persons eye to different aspects of the layout without them noticing right away that it is the same layout pattern!


I encourage you all to draw on this as inspiration and create your own version of this layout. Post a comment on this or any of the other layouts in this series with a link to your blog post featuring this layout pattern and I will make a post at the end of the series with a blog review and blog hop to all your blogs! So come join in on all the fun!


Let's Live Inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts look great. The Pemberley paper is so versatile. The yellow flowers add a great pop of color.

    ReplyDelete

Thought sharing happens here!