Thursday, April 12, 2012

{Pretty Pemberley ~ Part Two}

Well I wanted to add another layout to this great paper pack...I have some more surprises to come including a blog hop...Good things are happening...

So I was leery of  Pemberley Paper as I really didn't see it as a great scrapbooking paper...I has large patterned pages that I envisioned on cards...Which I have not created...lol! But I pushed the preconceived idea that this paper was not going to be my favorite or a good scrapbooking paper for me. I ended up using it more than the other paper packs so far and I must say that I love this paper pack!

I bought the Workshop On The Go kit which contains the following...
  • Pemberley Paper Packet
  • My Acrylix® Pemberley Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
  • Colonial White Cardstock Sheets (2)
  • Bouquet Assortment
  • Bitty Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems
  • Instructional Guide
  • Featured Colors: Honey, Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Bamboo
 I had fun with this kit in the end and using my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge again... to create some new projects that pushes me to try new things...Popular concept as of late...

So here is what I came up with this time...



This is the two pages complete



I used the Cricut AP Cartridge to create this fabulous envelope
with Velcro dot closure
Beautiful pendant banner with bitty pearls


Bold patterns balance this page

Another beautiful project {flower} made with AP Cartridge


I hope that you enjoyed this and if you were not already a fan of Pemberley that maybe I have changed your mind or am beginning to...

Let's Live Inspired!

1 comment:

Thought sharing happens here!