Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome Back...to the blogging world!




Welcome back to the blogging world. I have been away dealing with sick little ones and one sick big one...how wonderful cold and flu season is and with 3 under the weather I only fell into the pattern too!

With kids on the mend and me kinda regaining some energy and a whole lot less ill I managed to get some cards created.

In March I will be attending a 3 day trade show and have been trying (rather unsuccessfully) to get a substantial amount of premade items ready to showcase as well as a wide variety of items out of the Spring/Summer Idea Book 2012. There was so much to choose from. Tee hee!

OK so now onto my newest card creations.

The first one is a simple layered card with 3 polka dot hearts (S1112 ~ Mad About You), paradise baker's twine, and Love (D1482 ~ Love Life) stamp set, stamped in Black. I popped up the upper layer as well as the hearts to add a little extra POP!

This card was one that I found on Pinterest and just had to try to recreate in my own way.
Also on Pinterest...which I think is the absolute best site ever (well except my CTMH one! LOL!) I feel that this site is for anyone. It has such a large selection of pins for anyone with almost any interest...

OK so onto Card two...also pinned to my board "Cards, Cards, Cards" it is a simple white card with 2 corners rounded. It features 3 great hearts from (S1112 ~ Mad About You) The heart is stamped in 3 colors and paired with the matching Baker's Twine. I took another fabulous color and stamped the word love from (D1187 - For Every Occasion) Stamp set. Tied the bakers twine on the front of the card and love how this turned out.


Come back tomorrow for a peek at the fabulous "Lucy Workshop On The Go" layout that is ready for pictures!

Let's Live Inspired!
 

1 comment:

Thought sharing happens here!