Saturday, February 25, 2012

{Lovely Lucy}

Throughout the last two weeks many days were spent sick and unable to do much so while I had enough energy I decided to play around with the Lucy Workshop On The Go kit. I really loved the colors and the beautiful C-sized stamp set that came with this workshop kit.

I set out to really try to work diligently...definitely not organized...lol!

I loved that the workshops are made so easy to understand and follow. It was also awesome to have the Cricut do most of the detailed and otherwise time consuming cutting that this layout would have involved...HUGE bonus if you ask me!

So without further ado...

Lucy Workshop Page 1
All of the butterflies and flowers and banner pieces were cut out using the Cricut. It was super easy to stamp the images on and make them look fabulous. I added a little understated bitty jewels to the flowers and to the glitter rub-on images of crowns....perfect for the little princess in your life...

Lucy Workshop Page 2
For this page The beautiful green scalloped edge, flowers, butterflies and title were all cut out with the Cricut. If you weren't convinced scrap booking could be so easy...let me show you how...

Well I hope that you like this lovely two page layout and I hope to add some inspiration!
Let's Live Inspired!

1 comment:

Thought sharing happens here!