Friday, January 20, 2012

{Valentine's Blog Hop ~ Rose Cards}

I was busy making supper last night and in the midst of cooking I had a moment of creative genius! I have to admit I have not made a card in about 3 months...shame on me...(I used last years Christmas card surplus...lol!)

After a quick clean up and kids in the bath and off to bed ?I came down to my craft room and set off to work.
I wanted to make some great Kraft cards and wanted them to be super simple. I find that I do best with cards if I either go all out or I keep it simple!

I kept it to a two tone card with the Kraft base. I used tulip ink for the flowers and I used desert sand for the border stamped on the inside with a simple black statement.
 Front
 Inside
 Back

Now I don't want to give away too much but can you guess what stamps were used to create this card?

Being the last day of the Valentines "Love Me Do" Blog Hop please leave your guess in the comments with your email address and on Monday Jan. 24, 2012 I will announce the winner (randomly drawn) who will win a set of 6 of these great cards. Good luck to you all and hop over to Jenn's Blog and see her project today and be sure to enter the Love Me Do Blog Hop Giveaway draw on her blog for some great prizes!


Let's Live Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!