Sunday, January 1, 2012

Live INSPIRED in 2012


It is officially 2012 and it is going to be the year I live inspired! I have so many great plans for 2012. I am starting a monthly club which I would like to allow all readers to participate in. I have a couple great trade shows I will be taking my CTMH business to and sharing my passion for crafting with others in 2012

I started to participate in a monthly Sketchy Challenge with Canadian Scrapbooker. I will participate each month and blog about each submission. I also have a business ad in the magazine too. I came up with a great idea for my next ad in the upcoming issue...mention the ad and get a discount....{see truly inspired!}

I plan on participating in Heart 2 Heart Challenges. If not each week then definitely once every 2 weeks I will participate in a challenge. Heart 2 Heart Challenges is a community and blog with a design team and others who participate in challenges using CTMH products! Getting ready to craft!

Now a few days ago I mentioned that I had a surprise that would be announced today...
Well, when I get to 50 followed {Spread the word} I will be giving away a great A-sized stamp set from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book to one lucky follower. I will do another surprise giveaway for reaching 100 followers, 250, and for 500 followers I will have a GREAT SURPRISE giveaway!!! So please spread the word to others who could use some inspiration and can help to spread the inspiration to others too!

Welcome to 2012 and,


Let's Live Inspired!   


1 comment:

  1. Like the look of your blog, Tasha! I should really update mine. It's sooo basic. Want to help?

    ReplyDelete

Thought sharing happens here!