Thursday, December 29, 2011

WILD About... {CTMH 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book}

I have been so busy with Christmas and trying to finish all my projects that I have had on the go that when I went to the mail this morning, I was pleasantly surprised to find 2 boxes....HEAVY....boxes waiting for me. Well I hulled these boxes to my car....smile on my face....You see, I saw that sweet label "Close To My Heart" and my heart skipped a beat...for I knew what was in these boxes...It was the new 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Books....This is the time of year that all consultants are just waiting for...it's Christmas for Consultants...

I was patient, I drove home, decided that while my house was quiet, I would tape our girls recordable story book....I was super sentimental this year and thought...why not give a gift my kids will always remember me by...or at least my voice...if the years to come! So I read Frosty the Snowman. It went well, I recorded the story and thought, what a great gift....my middle daughter came home and said it was creepy and that Santa needs to fix it cause it's not the man reading it anymore...lol!

After I finished recording the story, I set up my table, got a warm cup of coffee, a pad of paper, two colored pens and a highlighter... Strange sounding I know but...I got the Idea Book out...Checked out the Stamps of the Month...BONUS!!!! They are Fabulous....went to my spot on the table and looked in awe at the cover. I have to tell you it has the most beautiful artwork and the colors are amazing. My first layout will be the one on the cover!!! (Look for it soon!)

I got my pad of paper ready, pens to write out my wish list and highlighter to highlight items I already have. It is my organizational tool for all events and gatherings I go to....I then know if I have or have tried products and am able to show my customers how much I love CTMH. I started to look through the idea book carefully making my list, I checked it twice, and....it was 3 sheets long! Way to go Close To My Heart!!!

OK so since I can't show you all the whole book I thought what better way to give you a sneak peek then to show you little pictures taken from throughout the Idea Book. Now bear in mind that I am not showing you any of the actual products but little pieces of artwork featured.








Now I hope all you crafters are excited for Feb. 1, 2012. If you are interested in placing an order please contact me or visit my website. Also in the new year I will be doing a series of giveaways. All you have to do is be a follower! Spread the word so I can get to 50 followers to give away my first surprise. Prize will be posted on Jan. 1, 2012


Let's Get Crafty!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!