Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Week Planned Ahead...

Well, here I am back at it and happy that it is almost Christmas! I love Christmas morning and watching my kids faces just filled with so much joy...

I have been busy working on creating my Etsy store this past week and getting ready for the trade show I will be going to on the 17th....Kinda pushing it with it being so close to the holidays....but it should be great to share my passion and last minute Christmas gifts....to all those trade show shoppers....

So let me give yo a sneak peek at the projects I have been working on and will be sharing this coming week...

Monday...


Tuesday...


Wednesday...

Blog Feature...


Thursday...


Finally,

T.G.I.F...Friday...

Hope that there are a few things that catch your eye...
Tune in all this week for some great tips, tricks, tutorials, and fun...

Let's Get Crafty!








{In case you haven't heard, I'm in a bloghop this week that features the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge

Check out the great blogs and projects that this fantastic cartridge can do...it's truely my favorite cartridge so far...





1 comment:

Thought sharing happens here!