Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WILD Wednesday!

Welcome Wednesday! Today definately feels like Hump Day! I was checking out various things online today to get my post together when I came across a great Campaign going on tat really gets you in the true holiday spirit.

Susan K. Weckesser, has a great blog and Facebook page that really shows a person what it means to share your love for those around you and your papercrafting. Susan's Blog features some great things and more information and a blinky for your blog after you share your love in her 3rd. Annual Christmas Love Campaign. You make a card for a neighbour, family member or anyone you would like to and upload a picture onto her facebook page Christmas Love Campaign Page sharing your story behind the card. I already posted a card that I made out of  the Close To My Heart Wishes Card Confidence Program (9033)

Without going into too much detail I will post the set of eight cards created using one of the great card templates featured in the how to book. I used various CTMH products like Jingle paper (Retired paper pack) and the Holiday Jingle Stamp Set (C1371 - Retired), CTMH Exclusive inks and various Sparkles to coordinate with my stamped images and papers. I also used a little piece od Sassy Strands (Also a retired CTMH product) So here are the cards!

Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4


Card 5


Card 6


Card 7

(This is my featured uploaded card to the Christmas Love Campaign - above pictured card)

Card 8


I know these cards are not the fanciest card but I wanted to use retired products and keep it simple and true to the products when they were used by CTMH. And I wanted each one to be unique - like a snowflake!

Now I encourage everyone to submit a card and story and try to do it each week. Each week until Christmas I will be submitting a photo of something I have created for others around me and the story behind each item! Look forward to seeing what others come up with.

Now Close To My Heart features videos all the time and I would like to share these with you from time to time. I find it nice to see what others create and share using the products I love.

Art & Soul ~ The Sparkle of the Season

I found this to spark my creativity!

Let's Get Crafty!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, we must have been sharing mind waves. I was looking for inspiration for how to use the Jingle paper Monday night, and saw this stamp set. I don't have it, so I made my own version with the stamps I have.

    ReplyDelete

Thought sharing happens here!