Thursday, November 10, 2011

December Sneak Peek!

Close To My heart has done it again! We have a great constant campaign coming in December....It is going to be so exciting! It's going to ROCK!



Watch this great video that Corporate office has released and then I will fill you in on the details...

Please contain your excitement until December 19 when this promotion will go live...(Just in time for my birthday!)

When you place a minimum order of $25 in products from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two new items for just $15! What a great deal!
You will get the brand new My Creations Collage Cubes (A Spring/Summer 2012 Sneak Peek Product) and the new My Acrylix Rock the Block E-size Stamp Set (You will only be able to get this stamp set during the duration of this campaign! So scoop it up!)

Let me know if you are interested in this fabulous campaign as I know I am!

Let's Get Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!