Thursday, October 13, 2011

Technique Thursday!

With the weather getting colder and  the holiday season soon approaching. It's time to start your Christmas cards. I always try to find an easier way to make my Christmas cards and this year is no exception! This year I have a lot more family...and really want them to know how special they all are!

Well Close To My Heart has a great video that shows you how to make some great and classy cards for this Christmas Season!


In case you may have missed the items used to create these fabulous Christmas cards, here is the supply list needed:
The Basics:
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
4.25" x 5.5" White Daisy Diecut Cards & Envelopes (Z1473)
My Acrylix Holiday Cheer Stamp Set (B1381)
My Acrylix A Holiday Stamp Set (A1115)
Accessories:
Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
Designer Ribbon - Red Collection (Z1615)

Hope this gave you some inspiration when creating your Christmas Cards this year! Let's make them fabulous!

If you are needing any of the items above please feel free to contact me or shop online at my website. SHOP NOW!

Let's get Crafty!
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought sharing happens here!